Featured Ride: Claytoris

About Clay...

Name- Clay Hundley
Location- College Station
Occupation- Student

What is your favorite beverage? Mac & Jack's Amber Ale, I think it's only available in the PNW though

What is your favorite restaurant/fast food place? In Houston, Lupe's

If you had to choose one thing to eat for the rest of your life what would it be? Cold Pizza

Single/Married/Engaged/Girlfriend-Boyfriend? I don't have a girlfriend, but I know a girl who would be very upset if she heard me say that

House/apartment? Rent a house

What would be your dream job? Realistically, Construction Management overseas. Dreaming though, race car driver.

If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do with your money? Pay off student loans, then buy a taco.

Other than cars, what do you like to do with your spare time?  What hobbies do you have? Photography, finally got a decent camera. I really like music, I always have something playing. Snowboarding when I'm home in Washington.

How long have you owned this car? Just about 2 years

What made you want to acquire this car? Someone posted it as a craigslist find and I wanted another mk2 and a project.

So did you do the work yourself or have help?  Who helped you? The majority I did myself. My roommate and a few close friends helped out when they could.

What was the biggest obstacle while building your car? Time. Between going to school full time and working 30 hours a week, time was hard to come by.

When did you realize you were a car guy (what got you into cars)? I used to watch my dad and older brother work on cars ever since I could remember. I've always had an interest, but this is the first car i've done anything major to.

If money was not an option, what would be your dream car? Porsche 911 GT3 RS

Weekend warrior, or daily driver? Weekend warrior

Do you have any other cars your modding? Just finished the mk4. I am taking a break for a while.

Vehicle info

Year- 1991
Make- Volkswagen
Model- Golf GL - G60 Swap
Mileage- About 160K on body, probably 5 on motor
Color- Calypso Green
Performance mods - Rebuilt stage 4 G60, Autotech heavy duty valve springs, 65mm supercharger pulley, TT 260/268 cam, TT adjustable timing sprocket, TT stage 4 chip, TT 2.5" catback exhaust, TT highflow cat, Turndown Borla muffler, Front mount intercooler, K&N air filter, VR6 clutch w/ Eurospec 14lb flywheel, ISV/boost return delete, BBM solid motor mount, A/C delete, Power steering delete, Weitec XS coilovers, G60 strut mount bearings, 11" G60 brakes, Zimmerman cross drilled rotors, Mintex red box pads, 22mm master cylinder.
Exterior mods - Full respray, Audi A4 retrofit HID's, A4 door handles, Single round grill, Cut and welded rear arches, G60 flares with fat trim, Shaved exhaust cutout and tow hook, Shaved hatch, Shaved banana lights, Shaved antenna, Shave engine bay, Shaved front bumper lights, Mk4 bumper markers, Smoked euro tails, and mono wiper.
Wheels - BBS RS 010 8.5x15 9x15 Toyo T1-R 195/45/15 205/45/15

Stereo / Video - Nothing too special yet

Props- Everyone who has helped me along the way. Kevin Lawrence, Bliss brothers, Zach Langan, Ryan Cunningham, Ryan Reed, EAG.